Established by Sheryl Page in 1993, Page One is a progressive company, whose goal is to provide quality service in a timely manner to its clients. Our philosophy is:
“You can be honest and successful at the same time!”
We offer a solid team of highly experienced and knowledgeable personnel to serve and support your needs. Page One has a solid reputation for providing high quality services. Our cross-functional training and the proficiency of our team enables us to present innovative and superior solutions to engineering and construction projects, saving both time and money for our clients.
Page One offers our clients:
- On-call services 24/7
- A full service certified laboratory (certified by CMEC and approved by FDOT)
- Certified and experienced personnel
- The largest team of certified and experienced Asphalt Plant Inspectors
- Management and field/lab personnel that are experienced and knowledgeable about public entity specifications and procedures (FDOT, City of Orlando, Orange County, GOAA, CFX, Turnpike, etc.)
- “Peace of mind” that work is done according to specifications
- An outstanding relationship that is beneficial to our sub-consultants, primes, and all involved parties!
Our public clients include the Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX), Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP), Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Florida Turnpike Enterprise (FTE), Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA)/ Orlando International Airport, Orange County Public Works, and Orange County Utilities.
Our projects include roadways, bridges, parking garages, hotels, airports (runways, taxiways, airfields, landsides, airsides), and rail projects. Page One is qualified in the following FDOT Work Types: 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4.1, 10.1, and 10.3.